Bio and Mission Statement for Vivianne Leduc - Founder and Main instructor of the Fountain of Youth Wellness Center
Vivianne Leduc is the founder and main instructor for the Fountain of Youth Mind Body Wellness Retreat.
The mission statement for this wellness retreat is to provide people with the tools to heal and nurture the mind, the body and the soul. The tools available to clients in the various sessions are not only designed to heal from the inside out, but also to help find one's true potential in life.
Certifications and Specialties:
- Vivianne has been certified as a Mind Body Fitness Instructor Specialist through CanFit Pro Canada for over 15 years. This certification is a comprehensive course on the understanding of the body's anatomy and how to exercise safely and effectively as well as how to teach at various levels. The testing is rigorous and certification is ongoing. Certifications and specialties include mind body wellness and anti aging courses provided by the best experts in the world.
- Yoga certification through Yoga Alliance for the last 13 years. Yoga Alliance 200Hr RYT. Ongoing yoga certifications continue every year. Certified to teach seniors and those with disabilities through YogaFit. Certified to teach at all levels and abilities. Strong focus on healing the mind and body through meditation.
- Resist A Ball Instructor certification focusing on pilates, and yoga on the ball for 9 years
- Tai Chi, yoga, pilates and meditation flow class instructor for over 12 years
- Ongoing courses and exams on proper nutrition for anti-aging and rejuvenation through CanFit Pro Canada, the official regulating body for national instructors throughout Canada.
- Ongoing yearly requirement for CPR AED certification
- Reiki energy healing - trained by a Reiki master
- Ayerveda courses and experience
Vivianne looks forward to sharing knowledge and tools which will help you towards your life long journey in wellness and rejuvenation of mind and body. Renew from the inside out with this magical retreat.